- Student Application with a recent photograph
- Parent/Guardian Questionnaire
- Recommendation Form from student’s current teacher
- School Reports, and for First or Second Grade Applicants, a Transcript Release Form to allow school records to be sent to Pembroke.
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Non-refundable $75 application fee.
[toggle_framed title=”Admissions Timeline”][fancy_list]
- Applications for the next school year are accepted beginning in December.
- During the months of December and January, upon receipt of a completed application, we will schedule individual assessments.
- A Kindergarten group session may be held on a Saturday morning in January for current preschool students and, new students not already enrolled at Pembroke.
- A class visit to our Kindergarten will be scheduled for first or second Grade applicants not already enrolled at Pembroke. An assessment will be done the day of the visit. All application forms must be received prior to the class visit.
- Following the group session or visit the admissions committee will meet.
- Notification of admission decisions will be made beginning February 1st.
- First month’s tuition is due with a signed contract.
Day School Tuition for the 2014-15 school year: $5,000
There is a $75 application fee, and the first month’s tuition is non-refundable and due upon enrollment.
Tuition may be paid in up to 12 installments. Credit cards are accepted.
Activity fees, TBD, will be required for special events or off-site programs and field trips.
[toggle_framed title=”Schedule”]Pembroke closely follows the Avon Lake School’s calendar. Our school day begins at 8:45 AM and ends at 3 PM Monday–Fridays. Before and After School care is available.[/toggle_framed]
[download_box]Download an application packet. –> “coming soon”[/download_box]